Original topic:

ONE DAY SAMSUNG WILL LOOSE ALL OF ITS INDIAN CLIENTS

(Topic created on: 05-15-2020 02:25 PM)
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I am a old Samsung clients and i really like samsung devices but there behaviour with there clients is very poor it feels like they didn't care what the clients want from the company for last 3 months i didn't receive any security updates i am not demanding to give android 10 update but atleast company should give security updates as it is important for our devices in this era where cyber crimes are increasing day by day but i haven't received any security updates yet and also no response from the Samsung team to give information about whats going on they are telling only this that due lockdown we are facing issue but how can i accept this because in other countries samsung is releasing its updates but not in india so my friends who are reading this post i want to tell you that if you want security and stability better performance without lagging issues and better response to the clients swtich on to any other trusted company because Samsung will not provide this they are not giving much importance to the indian clients and if they continue there behaviour like this one day they will loose all of its indian clients.

Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
So you must use those kind of devices in which there is no security at all then see how they will play with your personal information.
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Software updates and mobile security patches are important for your mobile devices because they help in repairing security holes and removing outdated features and adding new ones. Software updates usually cover any security holes and provide software patches to prevent hacking attacks. Mobile security is therefore important for all our mobile phones, even the most commonly used Android phones.Android phones are used by millions all over the world. These phones store corporate data and your personal details like passwords, photos, contacts, etc. Android security update pop-ups constantly appear on our phones, but sometimes, we find them annoying and ignore them. If you do this, your phone becomes a vulnerable device that can easily get hacked. The consequences of hacking attacks include all your private data being wiped out, used for illegal purposes, or for demanding a ransom.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I am using one device on android 5.0 and one device on android 6.0

I was never been victim of cyber crime. Feel free to h!a!c!k my devices.
0 Likes
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Nimesh2002 The thing security patches do is mitigating KNOWN software vulnerabilities that can provide hackers easy access to your device. Don't worry, most of the critical vulnerabilities are generally fixed within months that eliminates the threat but that doesn't mean you can't be potentially insecure. Nothing is secure to be honest.
0 Likes
sri2306
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am also agree this.🙋‍♂️
0 Likes
rajutomar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Samsung knox is there for your phone data security in almost all smartphones of Samsung, no need to worry about this
Singhsukh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
100% agree Samsung doesn't care about sold device in india
0 Likes
surjadeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The question that has arises i can see that why in other countries why not in INDIA . So sumsung is such a manufacturer that they manufactures phone globally , now the fact is that if you notice properly in sammobile website you could see different baseversion fraimware for the same model from diffrent region. The reason is that according to the region that application are developed . So to have an security update they have to build for IND region have to test and then debug so guys you need to wait .
0 Likes
puipuia
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Once samsung roll out the update everyone will forgot about tha wait and pain.Many post will be there in the forum saying,"I got android 10 finally and thank you Samsung''.
0 Likes
mukki123
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
true
0 Likes