ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Never
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Then why are you asking everyone "how's the update bro"?
0 Likes
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i am eager to know how it is for everyone because everytime people come up with one or other issues..so just curious..
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No, that's wrong. If an update has a bug, all devices will get that bug. You are just beating around the bush.
0 Likes
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
No thats wrong..because if it was right then most of the issues that users complained abt in a particular device wud have reflected in my device as well...but i dont usually face issues that other people come up with...i dont know if its my usage pattern or something thats making the difference here but one thing i can say with utmost certainty that most of the issues that users report here are kind of a surprise to me if not a blatant lie
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You didn't even update. So, how do you know?
0 Likes
ahmeddissoosa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
And hw do u know that i didnt update?? As i said i ask because i am curious how the update went for others...I was one of the first guys who came to know abt the October security roll out...and if i am not wrong then i was the first person who notified in this forum that October update has started to hit a52s users in some parts of the world so obviously i would be among the first to update it as well, as soon as it hits my device...
0 Likes