Original topic:

Notification Bar Laggy!

(Topic created on: 09-15-2021 09:57 PM)
izfida
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
  • Hey Y'all. It's Sep 11 2021. And ain't know how many times of updates does it need to take to make it optimized enough. Like when ever i open the "Noti Bar" it's Soo F*ckd up Laggy. Even thou i used the samsung Official Ram Optimizer it still laggy thou. And for yall who wondering if its too many notifications. Yes i have try to reduce it but still aint snappy as it intended to.... Hopin Yall A$ses Fix it On #Android12 Better Sooner Than Later!.
8 Comments
chandab
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Help me to how to search other wi-fi passwords saw 12:00 tommora
0 Likes
izfida
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Turn On And Off the Airplane Mode Few Times Till it Works. Same Goes For The Wifi. If it aint worked. Restart the device 2 times. Hope it works🤗🤞

0 Likes
izfida
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Anyway. This isn't my only probs. There are many more abt around Dosens or less Fro Exmple: When Returning to the home. It isn't snappy as it used to be. Or AKA Smooth. The Camera Shall Have Eis Given The Chip Has Opportunity to do it. When open the lock screen, Or Turn on Off The Screen it's So Slooww!. Hopin all the Best And Optimized When #Android12 Arrived All Here Better Sooner Than Later!!!....

0 Likes
izfida
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Just incase. All my apps on background are Closed!. And The Noti Bar Are still laggy De Buggy!🙃🙄

0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
A12 is a basic phone bro with weak processor ...
How much can we expect from this weak processor eventhough the optimisation is good or bad. .

If u turned on power saving mode then make sure that the limit 70%cpu speed option is turned off..
By turning it on ur phone may slow down a little bit for battery saving..
0 Likes
izfida
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Sure it's an Below Midranger or sumn. But given the potential with the software Fantastic OneUi Has Alot More To Do with it!. Fyi i have never use any Low Power Saving Mode Given it Gigantic 5K Mah Battery!. i Can Easily Go Thru The Day With dis phone just watchin vids. Anyhow Given The Software Side it can easily Do it Just Like The #iPhone6s Yooo!. It's Still Supported till these days?!. Yall😩. Ain't know what to say but. It sure can easily fight that given they have the money 💰 and power to do all of these ya kno

0 Likes
Uparnabh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem is there in A52.. so many updates but not resolved
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check after rebooting your device. 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes