Original topic:

Not charging properly Samsung A52

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 08:00 AM)
DileshDissanayake
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Charger was working fine. Today when I'm trying to charge the phone I got the below error msg. Checked my charger and cable as well. No damage in any of the accessories. I never bend the cable when storing it. It's always laying flat. Diagnostic tool shows that cable charging is working fine. Battery health is normal. Didn't install any updates recently as well (all updates have been done successfully nothing to update) Please help 🤕

8 Comments
Galaxy A
Sometimes this could be as simple as having lint or dirt inside the charging port. This causes a weaker connection. Try flashing a torch and use a magnifying glass if u have and u might have to use a pin to carefully clean out the gunk stuck inside.

Hopefully this helps.

If it did, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my comment as a solution.

Thanks 😊
Galaxy A
Thank you so much! will check and see 🧐
Galaxy A
Sure. Let me know if it was the case
Liyoshiyona
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i think this problem came with your usb cable, connect the other fast charging support device and check it,
After.
Need a Microfiber cloth, toothpick and isopropyl alcohol

Moisten the cloth with alcohol, insert microfiber cloth in usb connector with toothpick, (gentle)
Slowly cleaning your usb connector.
After cleaning need to dry it
Rest for 05 - 10 minutes
Connect charger and check it 👍
Good Luck
Galaxy A
Will try this and update you bro. Thank you so very much for the info!
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It's nothing to worry, it's just a error protocol. But if it's not showing fast charging u have to check it.
Benjaminben
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
it's showing charging speed as normal. So there is a problem. Check the charger using to other devices which has a fast charging mode. If charger works fine then it's problem with phone. How many hours does it take to charge normally?
Galaxy A
0 - 100 in under 2hrs 15 mins
0 Likes