Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Noise Cancellation

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 01:40 PM)
Q7
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hi people, I've recently bought a Galaxy A31. And I'm loving it. But I have a doubt to clear.

There is a noise cancelling mic on the top in addition to the main mic at the bottom as you can see in the diagram. But I can't find the settings for the noise cancellation anywhere.

Now my question is, is it for video recording only? Or does it also work while on the call? If so, is it enabled by default? If not, then where is the settings? And why there is no mention of it in the user manual (Yeah, I'm one of those people who goes through the manual) or in accessibility options?

My previous phone was Galaxy J6, which didn't have this feature. But before that I used Redmi 1S; which had the mic and noise cancellation while on the call. And there was a toggle in the call settings to enable or disable it.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
sirf Call's me use hota hai Camera recording,Voice recording me Stereo sound ke liye kam karta hai

View solution in context

11 Comments
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
It works automatically when needed.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
automatically works bro don't worry
Q7
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Proof?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
sirf Call's me use hota hai Camera recording,Voice recording me Stereo sound ke liye kam karta hai
ShahidBD
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
@Q7 Proof...

Ek kam karo pahle ek friend ke sath koee noisy jaga par thahro fir apka phone pe ek earphone dalo jisme "Noise cancellation" nahi hota, fir uss friend ko ek phone karo jab wo receive karega tab uss earphone ke jariye thora dur se kuch batein karo fir line pe rehkar earphone kholke sirf phone pe kuch aur batein karo fir apna uss friend se pucho pahle wala baatchit aur ankher me jo baatchit ho raha tha usme koee farak mehsus hua ya nehi, agar usko pahle jyada noisy laga aur ankher me kam, yani apka phone pe "Noise Cancellation" mic sahi tarha se kam kar raha hay. Aur uss waqt apka friend ke sath apna phone exchange karke bhi khudhi mehsus kar sakte ho. Umid karta hu apko proof mil jayega.
Q7
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
@ShahidBD: Thank you. Time nikalke Itna lamba comment type Karne ke liye. Jahapana tussi great ho.
sgsamsungfan
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro a31 is a wastage of money.Redmi and even m31 is much better in lower price.p65 is not a deal in this price.no 4k support.
0 Likes
Q7
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. My plan is to use the device for more than 2 years. Realme, Redmi don't make phones to last that long. I was going to buy Galaxy M21. Which is the same as M31 except for one camera sensor. For me though Camera & gaming is not important. If I wanted to click photos I'd buy a DSLR. If I wanted to play game I'd buy a gaming PC.

There isn't a smartphone out there you couldn't complain about. And generally the higher the price more the complaints.

Now, I knew I'll be paying a bit more only because A31 has better look than M31/21. There are things that M21/31 has but A31 doesn't and there are some things that A31 has that M31/21 doesn't. I was only attracted because I've always wanted a A series phone. So I was willing to go over budget.

I could've gone for the A30s or A30 for that matter, but support for those handsets will stop well before this one.

And, most of all, I understand what you're trying to say, but I just wanted a good Samsung phone. And I'm not defending the company, I'm defending my decision. BTW, how many hours of 4K/SloMo video are we going to shoot with our phones? I'm not enthusiast about doing those stuff on my phone. I tried taking a photo in 64MP other day. The size was 20MB!!! So, a few hundred, and the storage is full for no reason. As long as the size of the sensor is smaller than a DSLR no matter how many megapixels a phone camera has its never going to come close to that. etc.. etc.. etc..

But thank you anyway, for looking out for someone. Cheers.