Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

No updates

(Topic created on: 10-15-2019 01:59 AM)
SarfarajKhan
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have no updates for my Samsung Galaxy a6plus from Samsung last 3 or 4 months. That's very bad for us.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Bro, your device is on quarterly security updates list..so based on your last update,calculate upcoming update date..

https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb
Solution
Galaxy A
Bro, if problem solved then click at 3 dots near my above comment and accept it as solution to help others 👍🌝
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Do ask to accept solution its against samsung members terms......or else we will report this to samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Go ahead and report it.. I don't care..its for other members benefit..and bro..go and check my all comments..now I have started it..because every member keep on asking the same questions..its for their betterment..and wait will give you more user Id to report it..go ahead..you need more names..you are the the most insecure person on this platform..go ahead bro..and I am least bothered about my solution count..or my active level.. so njoi..and you are free to report..👍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
And one more thing @navsingh..its members duty to accept any solved comment as solution..so that other gets help..so, please..why don't you teach members about this policy..why do you want users to keep on asking about the same question..now, where is your Samsung? or Mr.Navsing..why don't you help users..👍..Goodluck..to your so called thought process..and your attitude..
0 Likes
gaylesaab123
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
same problem not update last 3 month A6plus
0 Likes