Options
Galaxy A
No updates from March. 
There are losts of bugs in a70s but you guyes
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
if each and every time someone use simply mobile data or wifi to install software then each and every time they will get bug over software only ....it's the one and only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially where Samsung allaways provides non A/B partition type of ota software not like other company
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
It's not like that bro. If the downloaded software file hash doesn't match with that on the server, then it won't be installed.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it's like that only .....if mobile data or wifi is process then none of the same device will suffered from different different types of issues by same software by which this forum is full with....use smart switch or odin flash if the software have built-in bugs then all types of same devices will show same type of issue by the way .....smart switch have allaways better acceptance over data .....maximum times simply update create problems if that software will not installed fully or correctly then...the issues arrised like poor gaming experience, battery drain faster, ui lag ,ghost touch ,brightness or display colour banding issue ,not charging properly, charging stuck on 85% etc ......thatswhy i told ..Samsung provides non A B partition type of ota software......mobile data allaways not create problems but its not the proper procedure or recommended at all ....most of galaxy note 9 users just destroyed their display by that method only .....see other users experience...if mobile data or wifi is process then it's not possible at all that out of same devices one is perfect another one creating problems by same software...software update always need stable carrier to upload if network fluctuation is just like little then,most of times if given incomplete installation and produce software holes and glitches over that software....thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch that people's can get software hole free highest performance of devices but people doing same mistakes repeatedly and facing different types of issues in device.....mobile data or wifi can't never been better than firmware flash or use smart switch..it's impossible according to software nature🙂🙂 ...i am using galaxy device from 2012 ....not a single issue is present in my old and new devices........I can play pubg butter 🧈 smoothly even in my galaxy note 3 also ...and s20 ultra like devices producing lag of that game .....i told a person to flash firmware....then he realized that how his device turned into just like champ 🏆........👍👍
0 Likes