Original topic:

No security update for a52s till

(Topic created on: 11-29-2021 01:28 AM)
276nitin
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Dear samsung its already end of november but no security update for a52s is samsung skipping november update,  so i highly doubt 4yrs security updates from samsung a52s, i am totally dissapointed with samsung , the biggest reason for buying the a52s was security that too samsung is not taking care ....so dissapointed with samsung kind of lost the trust

Since its mention on the knox supported site.so whats samsung is doing is not less than what chinese company does with there users. I kind of loosing faith in samsung
6 Comments
Anant4243
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
No update for S20FE as well #WakeupSamsung
276nitin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
☹☹☹
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsung think there is no bug to resolve or very minimal novemeber security patch ,
so that they will merge the update with December

Or wait till November ends
0 Likes
276nitin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah bro i still don't lose hope same i did with indian cricket team lifting the t20 world cup 2021 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣.....well jokes apart they should'nt be that doing security update should be release every month....apple, google does'nt think the same....i guess security update must be released every month not should be merged
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Read this very carefully. The whole thing:

https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same and your feedback is also noted.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes