Original topic:

No one defeat samsung

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 05:24 PM)
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Congratulations for all samsung users(midrange mobile) now samsung are master in making fool of us. I have  2 smart phone samsung m30 and samsung a21s both phones have a great price difference. And I'm very happy when I purchase those but after some days I realized my money wasted 🙃( look at my smile). I pay 14000 for a21s and 18000 for m30. Both phone have samsung one ui core. You know in one ui core you can't use good lock them park or else more. Samsung a21s have Knox security(wtf) but didn't have secure folder and secure pass and also didn't have tons of camera features(but m30 have). If I talk about performance I never get heigh fps in pubg (and this thing make me noob to a professional noob)..

Some best features of these mobile--

1) these phone have youtube instagram and many other social platforms(so you never bored 😴
2) they have camera 📷 for capturing things you love. And quality is oosum(from 2011 camera)
3) these phone able to play music(wow samsung)
4) one of the best feature are these features you also use in jio phone 

24 Comments
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You should have done research before purchasing, stop blaming Samsung.
ssingharchit
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
exactly man
0 Likes
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes bro I thank full to technical channels 🙏
0 Likes
ssingharchit
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
bro u have to do reasearch, only YouTube won't help you with that
0 Likes
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bro this is a big brand. I have also 3 more phones from note and s series but my problem is samsung are not give higher features but they take higher price
0 Likes
ssingharchit
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
it's samsung not some kind of realme or redmi phone in which you will get all good features u want, i use a52 and im happy cuz i prefer brand over performance and for me a52 was perfect or performance and my price range
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bro I also prefer brand but I purchase a21s for security reason but there no options like I say on my post so what I do
0 Likes
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
samsung say a21s have Knox security on other knox security phone they have samsung pass and secure 📂
0 Likes
ssingharchit
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
you have one ui core right?
0 Likes