Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

No earpiece speaker grill Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 03:44 PM)
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I purchased galaxy a52 three days ago now noticed there is no earpiece speaker grill 
The ear piece at the top of the display is pretty thin you have to look closely in a well lit room to see it
Please let me know if everyone had same issue 
You can take look at the image I attached so you will understand what I was talking about 

No earpiece speaker grill

29 Comments
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
In the Samsung members app, go to get help, you can see text chat. Then AI assistant will ask you questions. After that at end it will give option to get human assistant support. Click it. If it says no human assistant is available right now, keep trying for a few times. When they come report that you've already checked safe mode, because it doesn't help at all doing safe mode. Then they will ask for image or video. Submit them.Screenshot_20210711-155146_Samsung Members.jpg
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Does your earpiece grill looks same as the image I attached above if it possible please send me the picture of your earpiece grill
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, because the device is water resistant, they didn't give grill. As grill tends to keep water on speaker.
0 Likes
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Please let me know how to report the green tint issue to samsung support
0 Likes
Galaxy A
That's not the reason because my A7 2017 has earpiece grill and it is IP68 rated.
0 Likes
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I bought mine in sangeetha mobile offline store
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok, bro can you check your Google play system update in settings? Mine's on April 2021. It is July now.
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Mine was at 1st June 2021Screenshot_20210711-160750_Google Play Store.jpg
0 Likes
My dog jack
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Thanks for that it was bugging the hell out of me now I know 👍👍

Afsalknd
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A