Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

No earpiece speaker grill Galaxy A52

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 10:27 AM)
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I purchased galaxy a52 three days ago now noticed there is no earpiece speaker grill 
The ear piece at the top of the display is pretty thin you have to look closely in a well lit room to see it
Please let me know if everyone had same issue 
You can take look at the image I attached so you will understand what I was talking about 

No earpiece speaker grill

Galaxy A
There is small net type protecting it can't see quickly only if you tear down a52
0 Likes
yogesh5647
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If you are able to call and you can hear what other person is saying then its working fine
No issues with its small size
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
A52 is the best and most balanced phone under 28k
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro, did you notice any green tint on display when the brightness is 0% and the screen is grey color. Turn on dark mode in Chrome and open tab window, go to a dark environment and check if you can find any green tint on screen. I received my phone yesterday so want to check if it is present on new phones.
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah bro even I noticed green tint when the brightness is set to 0% and
open any grey color image or new tab on chrome
I think may be it's a software issue
I bought mine on 7/Jul/2021 but the manufacturing date is March 2021 on the box
What is the manufacturing date printed on the box of your unit Please let me know
0 Likes
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It is July, are you noticing any kind of green circles around fingerprint sensor? You can see the area at bottom. Since many people didn't complain, we don't know if this is present on all devices. Also where did you buy it? I bought on Samsung online app.IMG-20210711-WA0001_5556.jpg
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes I noticed green circles below the fingerprint sensor you can see on the image I attached sorry for low quality picture it was really hard to capture 20210711_152857_8421.jpg
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, it looks same on my device. Also around edges I can see that. If we can confirm with multiple users we can rest assured that all devices are like this.
0 Likes
SaboKun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I've reported this issue to Samsung support. Please report to them so that they can give a software update.
0 Likes
Mahadev
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Please know how to report the green tint issue to samsung support
0 Likes