Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Can I know does nfc support to my Samsung galaxy a21s

7 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi Manuja, A21s supports NFC only in certain regions accordingto GSMARENA. Go to settings and search for NFC. if its there, it will show up. Since its region dependant, there is a chance it not being there as well. Try and see.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Yeah bro, A51 has it in all regions, but A21s is only in selected regions. This is all according to GSMARENA

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Bro ඔයාගෙ A21s ඒකෙ NFC තියනවා නම්, දැන් තියනවා. Settings ගිහිල්ලා search කරලා බලන්න. ඔතන NFC නැත්නම්, ඒක region එක නිසා block කරලා තියෙන්නේ. Update එකකින් එක වෙනස් කරන්න බැහැ. Region එක වෙනස් කරන්න වෙනවා firmware change කරලා.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
You have to see if you have NFC on your device now. If not, you have to check what regions support NFC. then find A21s firmware of that region and install it to your phone through a PC software called ODIN. if you mess it up, you may lose the ability to make calls and use the internet.

In this forum they don't encourage this kind changes in software. But you can google and get tutorials on how to do it.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Do u have a use for NFC? I can't really find a good use for it in this country

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
මෙහෙමයි, මම හිතන්නෙ NFC chip එක phone ඒකෙ එනවා. Software නැති කම තියෙන්නේ. මම දන්න තරමට නම් එහෙමයි. 100% sure කරන්න බැහැ

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Ah ok, එහෙම උනොත් නම් no problem. ඔයාට sure ne NFC නැහැ කියලා?Screenshot_20220202-153332_Samsung Members_131462_1643796212.jpg

View solution in context

24 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi Manuja, A21s supports NFC only in certain regions accordingto GSMARENA. Go to settings and search for NFC. if its there, it will show up. Since its region dependant, there is a chance it not being there as well. Try and see.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
But on my a51 it's there no
Solution
Galaxy A
Yeah bro, A51 has it in all regions, but A21s is only in selected regions. This is all according to GSMARENA
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
That means will it come in future
Solution
Galaxy A
Bro ඔයාගෙ A21s ඒකෙ NFC තියනවා නම්, දැන් තියනවා. Settings ගිහිල්ලා search කරලා බලන්න. ඔතන NFC නැත්නම්, ඒක region එක නිසා block කරලා තියෙන්නේ. Update එකකින් එක වෙනස් කරන්න බැහැ. Region එක වෙනස් කරන්න වෙනවා firmware change කරලා.
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Okay
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How to do it
Solution
Galaxy A
You have to see if you have NFC on your device now. If not, you have to check what regions support NFC. then find A21s firmware of that region and install it to your phone through a PC software called ODIN. if you mess it up, you may lose the ability to make calls and use the internet.

In this forum they don't encourage this kind changes in software. But you can google and get tutorials on how to do it.
Solution
Galaxy A
Do u have a use for NFC? I can't really find a good use for it in this country