Original topic:

New update problems on A50

(Topic created on: 10-29-2020 11:44 PM)
ibrahimskk
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
This new update came to me on 29th oct, i dont know what for that update was.
I'm getting problm in mic after this update while gaming. This too happened on update came 2time before.
I tired other earphone but its the update problem. 
I hope Samsung get fix this problm as soon as possible.
THNK you.

7 Comments
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
how do you update your phone..is it by wifi or sim data?
0 Likes
ibrahimskk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
do it matter? i did it with sim data
0 Likes
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
yes this is a common mistake people do...you have to upgrade by smart switch or Odin flash..bcoz if you upgrade by wifi or sim data files go missing and your device will lack performance...then you blame Samsung for their devices...now you can visit Samsung store and reload the software again..might solve your problems
0 Likes
vkeshav
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I dont have problems with my device...a50s
0 Likes
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Get it flashed once at Samsung care. Will 99% solve your problem.
0 Likes
Chuksboy002
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I updated my a50 too now if i reboot while charging the battery percentage skipsm..like from 10% to 22% i already did a factory reset...pls help am frustrated 

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the mic issue kindly follow below given steps:-

1. Disconnect all accessories plugged into the headphone jack like, selfie stick, headphone, Bluetooth, etc..
Remove any third-party case, protective films, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your device. (If any)

2. Reset the device and before resetting the device make sure to create data backup of your device via Smart Switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Settings > General Management > Reset.

For more information kindly follow steps provided in below given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-microphone-not-working/

After performing the troubleshooting steps if the issue still persists, kindly get back to us with additional information- Error log File, Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support