Original topic:

New update fetures and old bugs of A71

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 09:50 AM)
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
       Today Samsung introduced Alt Z Life in Samsung Galaxy A71 & A51. I have A71. Alt Z feature is pretty handy and a new awesome feature. Thank You Samsung for such implementation in pricvacy sector.
       Samsung also gave a feature where AI will enhance the picture quality when we need to see the finer details of any photo. But I didn't see it working. Have anyone noticed it working ? If yes then how ?
       But sadly Samsung didn't gave new security patch. As before update now it is still on that security patch update. And also the bug where if we use shutter speed below 0.5 in pro mode then the 'camera failed' not solved yet. Even the claim of Samsung of switching camera in on going video recording in A71 is working in my view.
       So, my question is "does anyone facing the same problem as of me or am I the only one who is suffering or the whole users of A71 is suffering with this problem ?"

7 Comments
Galaxy A
All of the old users are facing the same problem. Don't worry.
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What does it mean "all of the old users" ? A71 just launched in February, 2020. And what issue is facing by everyone ?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Some users who purchased the A71 recently are saying that they haven't noticed the camera crash problem that we are facing. So.
0 Likes
Mamta23
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes. I purchased A71 a month back. I am not facing any issues regarding Pro mode. It's working absolutely fine
0 Likes
SRatnam01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
does the shutter speed goes after 0.5 and still takes photo ?
0 Likes
Mamta23
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes. it goes beyond 0.5 & takes pictures without any problem.
0 Likes
amit202071
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
camera pro mode still not working as advertised.
0 Likes