Galaxy A
i think this is not great upgrade
if you want to upgrade then go for a71

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if this will helpful for you then please accept as solution by clicking on 3 dot.
thanks in advance bro

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
go for A71 or A51 both are good device....out of all most important thing is those devices will get higher updates where a50s will not..according to kernel version, soft API CTs that device even not get android 2.1 or 11 ..where A51 or A71 will received

View solution in context

Solution
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
forget about the existing A series devices and wait for the devices that launch in 2021 may be in February. The A series that will launch in 2021, will have OIS on both cameras and you will even get wireless fast charging support. That will be a great upgrade...just wait for 6 months

View solution in context

10 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
i think this is not great upgrade
if you want to upgrade then go for a71
VicePresident
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ok
0 Likes
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if this will helpful for you then please accept as solution by clicking on 3 dot.
thanks in advance bro
sayan50
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
wait for A51s it may comes with Snapdragon
Galaxy A
bhai bakwas idea hai ye. its like aasman se tapke khajoor pe atke 😆
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
go for A71 or A51 both are good device....out of all most important thing is those devices will get higher updates where a50s will not..according to kernel version, soft API CTs that device even not get android 2.1 or 11 ..where A51 or A71 will received
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Also A71 has more features and faster charging.
Solution
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
forget about the existing A series devices and wait for the devices that launch in 2021 may be in February. The A series that will launch in 2021, will have OIS on both cameras and you will even get wireless fast charging support. That will be a great upgrade...just wait for 6 months
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
samsung might release these devices in the name Samsung Galaxy A52 and Samsung Galaxy A72. Stay tuned for the further updates.
0 Likes