Original topic:

Never buy a samsung fone again

(Topic created on: 04-24-2021 06:03 PM)
raza1103
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Dear samsung i am not happy with your product quality because wituing 1 year fone is hanging too much and speed is very slow why because samsung wants to sell the new launched mobiles if they will not make slow no one will buy new product 

Any way this my last samsung device that i bought i gonna switch to another brands 

KillerKingno1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Try you luck with Apple. Because they TOTALLY weren't sued for slowing down their older models.
raza1103
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hopefully my next update will be apple
KillerKingno1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
You mean downgrade. I don't know whether you did or didnt understand, but I was super sarcastic when I said that "apple was TOTALLY not sued". Let me clarify things. Apple was sued for $113,000,000 last year for slowing down older models. They were also sued AGAIN this year for €60,000,000 (roughly $73,000,000).
Also, the note 10+ is not really that old to be slowed down. Like even if samsung does slow down phones, it wouldn't slowdown a 1 year old phone.
I recommend that you check your device Care section and clear up all your ram. If your internal storage has less than 1Gb free, then that might cause lag as well. Make sure you don't have any harmful files from outside sources.
Good luckkk. And if you still can't get your phone to work, and if you still are most definitely going to leave samsung for good, then I highly recommend Xiaomi and Google pixel. Much better than apple.
Ali200030
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It depends on you how to use it
raza1103
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Its not depend on that how i use it b4 i never face like this problm only in this fone i am facing
Ali200030
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Try to close all the apps everytime, use the optimising mode,be sure the memory is not full scan and check harmful application that you installed.
Apple phones are expensive like the Samsung S series and Note series
Ali200030
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yesterday only I found that my son Note 10+ is lagging and I never faced lagging on all my Galaxy devices even when their old 2 years
Titan_Strikes
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bruh, before buying a new phone cange your spelling bro should have written "phone" then apple is so bad, Samsung is the best by battery test camera test durability test. Like my comment if you hate Apple ,and and select this comment as solution if it helps you.
prestigyy
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Dear,

Please clear your device cache to get the best and highest experience.
prestigyy
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Samsung is not like apple of course Samsung is the best 👌since long time bro.