Original topic:

Network stability

(Topic created on: 01-19-2020 03:00 PM)
Thiya813
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
My 2 year old redmi note 5 pro have better network stability at indoors with airtel sim. However, with respect to A50 i have week network coverage and internet connectivity. Samsung needs to fix the issue at the earliest with future updates.
4 Comments
Ajverma
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
same my redmi note 5 got better signal than my note 9..😟😟
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
ya that's why redmi possesses much more radiation than Samsung....Samsung new devices have low radiation transmission hence network is little bit slow compared to other Chinese handset
0 Likes
Thiya813
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
means samsung phone meant to be used outdoors. even the SAR values of other phones are also below safe limits only.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We would suggest you to follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1) Ensure that network frequency of your device is selected on Auto-mode.

Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE)

2) Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Settings > Connections > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select Manual Search. 

3) Check via another SIM card in the device.

4) Reset network settings (Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings).

Note: Kindly once coordinate with the network service provider,

If still issue persists, kindly visit nearest service center for physical inspection of your device. Service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
Follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes