Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Network issue

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 10:44 PM)
Kick32
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have been seeing this network issue from past month which is I guess most of the other users are facing too. 

Galaxy A50, I guess, is the worst signal catcher when it comes to low network coverage. 

Is it the processor's (Exynos 9610) or the mismanaged software issue? If, it is the software then will there any *REAL* solution in future updates?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the network issue:-

>Do the reset network reset settings (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset network setting).

>Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.

Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).

>Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.

>Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

View solution in context

3 Comments
Shrey0709
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It's probably due to hardware issue . I tried changing bands ( after rooting the device ) , there's no significant change in network coverage or speed .
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
As it's related to hardware, the issue can't be solved with any software updates..
Solution
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the network issue:-

>Do the reset network reset settings (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset network setting).

>Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.

Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).

>Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.

>Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members