Original topic:

Network and Heating issue

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 12:32 PM)
ARAGORN
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Current I am facing heating issue whenever I use to watch any videos on YouTube or playing games..
Network issue is like normal for Samsung A50 as I know by several reviews..All the users having same issue in samsung A50..
But Samsung is not gonna fix this I know and definitely I will never trust on Samsung stupid brand..
I was having so many options while buying this smartphone but I choosed Samsung A50 and see total aprx. 19000rs is waste..
Without proper network,  what is the use of any phone?? Nothing..

0 Likes
3 Comments
singhuncle
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes i also suffer this problem in a51 and i totally wasted my 24k
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the well-being and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

1. Check device network mode settings: Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > network mode.
  2. Check network operator settings: Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode. Check device network in open area. Kindly check your device in a different location/network coverage area.

Overheating Issue: For further details please click on the mentioned link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ARAGORN
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I checked in Mumbai surrounding areas as well as in my current area that is Kalyan and issue is same there is no effect of changing area..
I had Redmi Note 4 smartphone even though that phone has better internet connectivity than this and at price 13k and this one is 20k see the difference..
0 Likes