Original topic:

Network Issues with samsung phones with Exynos processor

(Topic created on: 10-13-2019 06:39 PM)
DS23
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
@SamsungIndia is world's no 1 #thirdclass company has many bugs with new launched phones of A30, for sake of making money they keep many bugs and network related issues, #Manytimes I contacted to CEO via mail but not till resloved my issue of network also many peoples faced.
      customer not purchased phone for visit service centre many times.
        Processors has bad quality that It can not calibrate network priperly if we put out all sim cards out then shows signal lines at notifications bar.
       I suggest to recommend to peoples not to buy such faulty phones and purchased phones with snapdragon and media tek processors
11 Comments
faizu03
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
yes you are right same problem with A50
0 Likes
SURAJ277
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am also facing the network issues in my m30s
0 Likes
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
mediatek is worst exynos is better than mediatek
0 Likes
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
exynos is better but network is not stable in exynos
Bishal98366
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro it is stable in exynos u need to reset network settings it happens bcz of network trafficking
0 Likes
Jayreddy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
yes, samsung cheating customers...I have network issues with samsung m30s...I have a network connection of around 75 mbps speed but my mobile can receive only 30-40 mbps speed. when I checked with customer care people, their response was even worse stating that feel happy at least iam getting that speed...
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Hi
May I know what the exact problems are? Or have you had a bad service experience? Will try to get them resolved for you. You may mail your experience to us at membersindia@samsung.com
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
are you from samsung?
0 Likes
Avinav
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes, do share your concerns!
0 Likes