Original topic:

Need solutions for samsung A52

(Topic created on: 06-21-2021 06:20 PM)
mehersayyed
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I bought samsung A52 on 8 may 2020 I'm facing network issues display flickering speaker issue and on Mate back panel there is small bubble 
I submitted my phone in samsung service center Ghatkopar West on 15 June and it's been 3 days I didn't get the solution which I'm requesting for service center said they didn't find any issue related to my handset they do software on my phone and handover it to me 
Service center employee imdadullh was explaining me replacement policies now my concern is samsung gave 14 days of replacement policies to the customer but according to government guidelines there was complete lock down in mumbai service center said 14 days of replacement is completed so they can't give an replacement to the customer but how customers knows that your service center was open in lockdown and main thing is they didn't find any issues related to my handset after collecting my phone from service center I'm not able use to calculator not Samsung are applications not working I'm not able to record some calls I called three times to call center I send email to Samsung support I'm not happy with this phone 

I'm requesting to the sumsung support please go through with my case and provide me replacement handset for the same
5 Comments
Maulin3001
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Aap ek bar near service center visit karo and qr test kr va lo aap ka issu pata chal jaye ga
0 Likes
mehersayyed
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I've already visited to Service center they submitted me phone for 4 days they didn't diagnose properly and while dispatching phone they said they didn't found any issue in my phone
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Direct Email to Samsung Service Head - servicehead.in@samsung.com
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email-the-ceo/
0 Likes
RTXTR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I too face display flickering issue. When scrolling the flickering starts and only when the display is turned off and then on again, it goes back to normal. Had raised this issue to samsung
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes