Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Need help. (Samsung Galaxy A21s)

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 05:17 PM)
zuhayr2367
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Plz someone help me. Can someone tell me why I can't install theme park apk on my Samsung Galaxy A21s (SMA217F). When I install the apk it says APP NOT INSTALLED. Also it isn't available on the Galaxy Store. Plz someone gelp me
8 Comments
وزد
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oo
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, zuhayr2367 Kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting?

Please also provide a screenshot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
zuhayr2367
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I wanted to install Good Lock. As it isn't available on the Galaxy Store, I installed the apk file. When I opened Good Lock there were no modules installed. I had to install them manually. I downloaded the Theme Park APK. Then when installed it says APP NOT INSTALLED. Screenshot_20220204-151006_Package installer_1061_1643973007.jpg
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, zuhayr2367 kindly be advised that due to the software compatibility to applications not supported in the region it will not install the App.

Please note that all apps available for your device are downloaded from the Google Play Store or Galaxy Apps.

0 Likes
Goliboster
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I have all the goodlock modules installed on my S20 Ultra via the fine lock app from play store and they all work fine in South Africa.
0 Likes
Goliboster
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi try installing Fine lock or Nice lock from playstore and just follow the instruction there to install all the Goodlock modules.
0 Likes
zuhayr2367
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The modules do not install
0 Likes
Goliboster
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Only explanation is that the modules is not compatible with your device.
0 Likes