Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Need To Know About Secure Folder Requirements

(Topic created on: 01-17-2023 11:26 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

Hi I Purchased A New Samsung Galaxy A13 phone it has knox technology in it but it not have Secure Folder option how to get Secure folder option in it

Sorry for the poor English 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
One UI Core has only the basic applications required for everyday use of your device. It won't have certain features when compared to One UI. Because it's the stripped-down version of One UI.

In One UI, Galaxy devices will have many features available on it. You can access any samsung apps like Good Lock modules, Secure Folder, Game Launcher and so on. This interface is only for midrange and flagship smartphones.

One UI Core is specifically designed by Samsung for their budget devices. Since they are limited in specs in comparison with flagships.

However, you are able to download third-party secure folder apps from Google PlayStore or Galaxy Store.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

12 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi did u check in settings > Biometrics ?
Galaxy A
Hi... A13 running with OneUI Core. Secure Folder not available in OneUI core device. But still you can try a 3rd party app from play store. 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Are u sure? I also thought so, but i think its running One Ui
Galaxy A
Is it aiye? 🤔 In Wikipedia, it said OneUI core. And one of the member's post also appear as OneUI core 🙄

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/Samsung-A13-user-experience/td-p/12200592Screenshot_20230118_190305_180355_1674048785.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yeah u are right. Some websites say its One Ui
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Its running on one ui core but it has knox technology
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Unfortunately that will not be enough. One Ui Core specifically doesn't support Secure Folder. Sorry about that
Himansa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
But M02s And A01s is support to s secure . How is it happned?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Those are two different applications. S secure support both OneUI Core and OneUI devices. But Secure Folder has more advanced security with Samsung Knox and it's only support for OneUI devices.
0 Likes