Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Nearby Share not Working

(Topic created on: 02-22-2024 01:57 AM)
DTV530158
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Nearby Share cannot be used. It shows update and cancel buttons and when I click update it directs me to the galaxy store and it says content unavailable and if I click cancel it exists the app.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
__Dineth__
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Samsung and Google merged the Nearby Share and Quick Share apps and it is currently being rolled out ( Nearby Share will be removed when the new Quick Share app is released to your device ) that's why it says to update but since the new Quick Share app isn't available for all devices it says "The Content isn't available in galaxy store yet". When Quick Share is available for you it will let you update the app.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
__Dineth__
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Samsung and Google merged the Nearby Share and Quick Share apps and it is currently being rolled out ( Nearby Share will be removed when the new Quick Share app is released to your device ) that's why it says to update but since the new Quick Share app isn't available for all devices it says "The Content isn't available in galaxy store yet". When Quick Share is available for you it will let you update the app.
DTV530158
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Oh ok Thank You 

__Dineth__
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You're welcome 🤗
__Dineth__
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The Quick Share app received the update today and once updated Nearby Share disappeared.
0 Likes