Original topic:

NO UPDATES !!!! AND HEATING ISSUES

(Topic created on: 05-13-2020 12:19 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
When will Samsung Galaxy A6 plus get one u 2.0 update and I am facing heating issues also my device is running on one ui and battery is draining very fast even it's on medium or ultra power saving mode
6 Comments
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
heating problem is normal now in summer days due to hot atmosphere it occure

🤙🤙🤙
For heating related issue you should follow my stuff ..may be it will surely help you...

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Overheating/td-p/3994707
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
main reason for all to fail is bug instability you can either wait for next stable update or follow some advice and tips I could give you
1 use adaptive battery
2 use medium power save
3 prevent background apps from consuming data in battery device care
4 put unused apps to sleep
5 reduce some permissions given to apps that are not necessary for running of app
6 use dark mode
7 use location when necessary as in maps Google search or any location based app else constant use loads battery causing heating
8 prevent network inputs like NFC bluetooth WiFi from working together too many network inputs will cause heating and lagging
9 while charging keep phone idle
10 turn off auto sync use when necessary
11 reset phone settings once clear cache
12 if nothing works once try factory reset
13 charge in cool conditions as outside weather will be hot these days
14 dont use vibration if not necessary
15 use accubattery for complete battery diagnostics
I hope this helps because one ui bugs can be fixed by samsung when new updates come till then try these tips they could help to reduce battery heat up and loading so that smooth charging works and device runs smoothly
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I have tried almost all of them
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We at Samsung understand your concern. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to improve the performance of the device:

1. Too many apps installed on device may cause the device heating issue. Uninstall the unnecessary apps if not using them.

2. Usage of mobile phone when charging may cause the heating issue. So we recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

3. Long duration of graphics intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue.

We would request you to please click on the mentioned link to resolve the issue related to device heating:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persists, register your concern in Samsung Members Application in order to assist you better. (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes