Original topic:

NEWS Samsung stops the Android 10 rollout for the Galaxy A70 due to a serious i

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 06:43 AM)
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

Yesterday, we found that the Galaxy A70 users were facing some serious issues after installing the Android 10 update. Today, the company has stopped the Android 10 rollout for the Galaxy A70 users, reports Sammobile.

According to Sammobile, the Galaxy A70 users are facing a major issue that bricks the device and stops it from booting after installing the Android 10 update. The publication claimed that it’s a hardware problem.samsung should soon start the Android 10 rollout with the fix for the Galaxy A70. Are you facing any issue on the Galaxy A70 running Android 10 OS? Let us know in the comments below.

//Sammobile

18 Comments
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
An update is a permanent solution for that, isn't it?
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
yes.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
need to wait for another update.
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I think next update takes more time rather than usual.
0 Likes
Narasinha
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have updated Android 10 and not facing any problems. Only charging time is increased by 30 minutes. Earlier it used to take 90 minutes to charge 100% from 15%, now it takes 2 hours.
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Majority of them facing severe battery draining.
U lucky man....😍
0 Likes
Narasinha
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yesterday I charged my phone upto 96% at 8 PM and today it is showing 65% at 12 PM, it is reasonably ok after using for considerable time.
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Sir,
informed multiple times along with data log.Again got usual response like start with safe mode, uninstall 3rd party apps,change charging socket and cable.etc. For your kind information I done that prior precautions. Even done factory data reset too. No any improvements. Now one more issue arised that numerous ad pop-ups.I already disable ad personalization and google recommendations.However thanks to involve in this issue. Help the affected A70 users.
0 Likes