Original topic:

NEWS Samsung stops the Android 10 rollout for the Galaxy A70 due to a serious i

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 09:19 AM)
GalaxyGuru
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

Yesterday, we found that the Galaxy A70 users were facing some serious issues after installing the Android 10 update. Today, the company has stopped the Android 10 rollout for the Galaxy A70 users, reports Sammobile.

According to Sammobile, the Galaxy A70 users are facing a major issue that bricks the device and stops it from booting after installing the Android 10 update. The publication claimed that it’s a hardware problem.samsung should soon start the Android 10 rollout with the fix for the Galaxy A70. Are you facing any issue on the Galaxy A70 running Android 10 OS? Let us know in the comments below.

//Sammobile

18 Comments
RJ19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes not sure the issue is post the software update but there is a lot of network connectivity problem ..and the network keeps fluctuating and not able to connect using mobile data
RJ19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I took help of live chat support and they gave me an option for factory reset..I did that ..and for few hours it worked fine but later same issues though I have a 4g connection while browsing I get message that I m offline ..luckily wifi and hotspot working ok ..is there any option to uninstall the update done
0 Likes
khan69
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
no option to roll back after the update.
0 Likes
saki78
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Help please in lockdown my Samsung A 70 on update to 10 stopped on second screen ie SAMSUNG my number is 9839043444 please help

0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
try to reset your phone using hard reset.
0 Likes
vksah
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
yes, after an update there are net connectivity problems both through wifi and mobile data. Moreover I also notice phone battery is discharging sooner then it use to be. There is also a problem in the camera, there is no option to switch lenses from telephoto to wide.
vksah
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
resetting the camera setting solved the camera issue.
0 Likes
subha36
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
network connection problem, take many times for full charger.
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung forgot to update the PCB codes along with motherboard codes and some other kernel codes. so you will face the charging and network issues.