Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

NEW UPDATE OF "BIXBY"

(Topic created on: 02-19-2024 12:57 PM)
ayanu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I updated the bixby. After I update I asked bixby to "open the recent running app". She opened the recent calls and telling the name,time and contact number of the 3 recent calls. So I request the samsung to fix that bug. Or I say bug's not only one It having so much of bug's like another one.

If i say bixby to "open the whatsapp" it will open when I say to "open the XYZ group" she tell who to message. 

If I say "I don't need to message just open" it will I don't need to message don't exist.

If I say "open xyz group to read messages in the group" it will say here is the whatsapp messages

So these r the bugs I wish samsung will fix it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Comments
Tarish
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Working fine in my a52s
ayanu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Did u used the commands which I have mentioned

Like opening a particular group in the whatsapp
0 Likes
Tarish
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes bro I checked with same commands
0 Likes
mojz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Dose it work offline?
0 Likes
VinodGowda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
No its based on data network
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
ayanu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ok 👍
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome.
0 Likes
ayanu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I know just iam sharing the problem to report more and more people to samsung to fix these bug as soon as possible