Original topic:

My worst experince with this company

(Topic created on: 05-28-2021 11:16 PM)
manav200
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
 I deeply regret to inform all Samsung mobile users about my WORST experience with this company. If I say that Samsung company did fraud with me by selling the non-performing model no A31 which is full of problems from the day one. Being a student I purchased my Samsung phone model A31.10 months before for my digital study and after 2 months PCB got dead and after replacing it, other problems came in the mobile. Every time I have to go to service centre and get it repaired. Lot of problems came which was informed to Samsung personnel also besides the service centre but to your surprise, no permanent solution has been given till date. Recently 1 month back i submitted my device with the service centre under intimation to Samsung persons for fully diagnose and permanent solution and you will surprise to know that the phone was delivered after 1 month with a gift of new problems, as usual, such as scratches on mobile all over and with new problem in which bluthooth and some apps are not working properly and gets off automatically. They could have replaced the mobile with a new mobile version which is well trusted to help and support students like us. They are now waiting for the expiry of warranty of 12 months of my mobile and after that they will not entertain me. I requested them to either extend the warranty of mobile for 2 to 3 months more or replace the mobile with a good model but they are least bothered about their brand name of Samsung. Such a big company is not listening even to students who are not earning and doing study on mobile. They are least bothered about the loss of my study. 

9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
They should have replaced the entire device the second time you visited. Its probably time to take legal action.
manav200
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Legal action is last option
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Initiate legal action.. don't depend on Samsung's service.
That's pathetic. Their service centre have no clue how to diagnose the issue and what could be the possible solution to the issue.
Galaxy A
Most worst company in this world is this hangsung
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro, write this to samsung ceo channel, they will get your device replaced most probably.
manav200
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
they not doing anything but they told me to visit service center again and again
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro i am saying about ceo channnel, provide them jobsheet no. And tell you want to talk with floor supervisor, tell him your problems and say you want device to be replaced.
manav200
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I mailed many times in ceo channel but they are not ready to help their customer and they want to hide the problem because they are waiting for extinguish the warranty period
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes