Original topic:

My samsung galaxy a50s become dead

(Topic created on: 09-30-2022 06:21 AM)
harish5350
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
couple of months ago my samsung galaxy a50s started restarting again and again and after some frequently restart my phone become dead to any response. I enquire about the problem from samsung authorised service center, they told me that my phone's motherboard became dead and they quoted me a whopping amount of Rs8700 for the motherboard replacement. being unable to pay such huge amount I handover my phone to local repair shop but they cannot able to fix this.... Dear samsung please I want your help on the issue.... 
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
If Your Mobile is Out Of Warrenty,so you have only one Choice,Sell Your Device before It gets Totally Dead..
0 Likes
pixelbug_abhi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I also had the same issue on M31s. Some local shops can fix it for half the price. But there's not other option apart from repairing it or changing the phone.
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is a manufacturing defect of exynos 9611 soc and a quality control fault of Samsung
They had provided free repair to many users but now it has become widespread
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Auto-Restart-Brand-solution/td-p/10333335
Follow the above steps in the post, if they deny, then ask for discount and be adamant that the update has damaged your phone, tell them you will file complaints in consumer forum
0 Likes