Original topic:

My problems with Samsung Galaxy A51 (less than 24 hours of using)

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 03:45 AM)
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Please read my problems with Galaxy A51 before buying galaxy A51 and thinking about these issues.
It has a lot of issues on the Bluetooth, VPN network, managing RAM, fingerprint sensor, and multitasking.
When all applications closed, 3gb of memory still in use. Lagging when playing music and working with other Apps and sometimes touch doesn't work correctly.
The fingerprint doesn't work correctly; sometimes, you need to try three times to detect your finger.
Bluetooth doesn't work, sometimes automatically disconnected and when playing the music , sound breaking every few seconds(the audio playback starts to stutter).
It has the same problem on YouTube and other players.
You can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
I read and watched many reviews on youtube and the Internet, but they only show the good side of the product and never tell about these issues.
I regret buying this phone. Also, Customer service told me they couldn't change the phone with other models, and only they can give me a new galaxy A51.
Please think about these problems before buying this phone.Now I am writing with my GALAXY NOTE5 device, and it works correctly better than A51after 5 years.

19 Comments
Jason7771
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Except they will not, and the only thing that can do ,is just talk about it

0 Likes
Rawankit
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i heard samsung is working on this and fix update expected by next week 20-21 Feb
0 Likes
Jason7771
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes, those updates they worked on, but it was in 2020 each update gets brought in, and no changes happen, it just empty air Bluetooth still skipping and dithering as usual, after each promised update nothing happens. 

0 Likes
subhamsarkar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
hi Morteza, Samsung pushed out update for A51 this week. The issue has been completely resolved. Happily using my Bluetooth speakers now.
0 Likes
Salinan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I bought an a51 this week 25 feb and did all software updates. I'm having the problem of bluetooth suddenly dropping for serveral seconds every few minutes. I bought my device in the Netherlands

0 Likes
subhamsarkar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
hey there salinan, I bought the device in India. the issue got fixed with the February security patch update
0 Likes
gmatj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi everybody

This May 1st 2020

Bought my A51 less than 15 days ago.

Unfortunately I am facing Bluetooth problems when connecting to my car's hand free system (Mercedes E200 / COMAND system)
I think the bluetooth on this phone is a lot of **bleep** - I am taking the phone back to Samsung !!

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/Samsung-A51-Bluetooth-Problems-with-my-car-s-Bluetooth-...

0 Likes
VC_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

SAMSUNG U NEED TO LISTEN AT LEAST IMPROVE FINGERPRINT SENSOR . MY MOM HAVE 4 YEAR OLD PHONE WHICH IS AROUND 10K  IT WORK SAME LIKE A51 

0 Likes
Epis
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Bluetooth problem still exits!!! Totally unable to use bluetooth for listening music. I have done all the software uppdates. Really sad.

0 Likes
Jason7771
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This Samsung kerfuffle needs to be fixed right away, they need to recall the entire array of faulty phones, including mine and fix this whole thing once and for all, otherwise, they are full of **bleep**, I mean, we are the ones spending, real live hard cash, and they are the ones talking **bleep** then giving lectures we or least of all me. 

0 Likes