Original topic:

My problems with Samsung Galaxy A51 (less than 24 hours of using)

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 05:05 PM)
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Please read my problems with Galaxy A51 before buying galaxy A51 and thinking about these issues.
It has a lot of issues on the Bluetooth, VPN network, managing RAM, fingerprint sensor, and multitasking.
When all applications closed, 3gb of memory still in use. Lagging when playing music and working with other Apps and sometimes touch doesn't work correctly.
The fingerprint doesn't work correctly; sometimes, you need to try three times to detect your finger.
Bluetooth doesn't work, sometimes automatically disconnected and when playing the music , sound breaking every few seconds(the audio playback starts to stutter).
It has the same problem on YouTube and other players.
You can't use L2TP VPN connections because when connected to the VPN after 60 seconds phone crashed and restarted.
I read and watched many reviews on youtube and the Internet, but they only show the good side of the product and never tell about these issues.
I regret buying this phone. Also, Customer service told me they couldn't change the phone with other models, and only they can give me a new galaxy A51.
Please think about these problems before buying this phone.Now I am writing with my GALAXY NOTE5 device, and it works correctly better than A51after 5 years.

19 Comments
Galaxy A
you are absolutely right bro
0 Likes
abdurrm
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

mine too.. I hope samsung fix this problem soon

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We apologize for your inconvenience with Samsung device.

In order to resolve your concern, we request you to kindly register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback> Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi, I reported the problem with the Phone-logs two times in Samsung Member Application.

It is weird because when I turn off WIFI network, my Bluetooth work correctly,I think Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference and WIFI Network send Noise on Bluetooth.

0 Likes
smjazayeri
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

An automatic reply to all request and issues without solving problems!

Samsung just knows money, advertising its weird and stupid products and cheats its clients!!!

If my life only once as an obligation I bought regretfully a Samsung Galaxy A51. Of course it was the first and last time buying a trash from Samsung. Samsung is waste of money and also time as you have to solve an issue that other rivals don't have at all. extremely depressed of having bought a product of Samsung. Never to repeat.

0 Likes
Ravimaddipati999
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
@Morteza323
kindly register your middle(core) area of finger then try to unlock device with core part of device it will works fine--samsung improved fingerprint algorithm for more security improvement
0 Likes
shahinahammed
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same happent.. I brought it on yesterday. with in 12hr while I setting up my phone started hanging.. frames are dropping frequently. Bluetooth have some distrostion. and ya fingerprint sensor. I am so sad that Samsung is not responding. I call customer care they told me to exchange the phone. what the f.. is that mean. in India its launched in one week ago. they are not doing any kind of OTA UPDATE OR SOMETHING TO FIX THIS
0 Likes
Jason7771
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Look contacting them is pointless as you have just found out for yourself, my headset, for example, is 5.0 has intense reception but the skipping still happens sometimes once a week, not as much as it does with the Apple airpods version, which is a bit below the one I have in intensity, Sennheiser 5.0 is a, very intense reception wise and it tends to override skipping brought on by the faulty Bluetooth problem in the 51a galaxy, these jurks keep violating and flouting every single customer rights policy with impunity, it's not my fault that I bought the phone. I trusted them on would be good, and it turned out to be a **bleep**💩💯

0 Likes
subhamsarkar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
hi there, looks like we are all facing similar issue.
fingerprint scanner is little slow in comparison to others but I got used to it. Haven't tried the VPN so unaware of that issue.
however Bluetooth issue is very real. they should fix it ASAP through some update. and if it is hardware issue then they should repair the device for everyone
0 Likes