Original topic:

My feedback about Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 04:27 PM)
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I'm using my new Galaxy A51 mobile since last 4days. I have to give some feedback about this mobile. 

1... You should give at least 5000mh battery with this mobile when the price is more than 20k. Battery backup is not so good enough. I have to charge it at least 2 times a day to use it. 

2... Facing issue on the Finger print accuracy on the screen. It's not working properly. Most of the times It's not detected my registered fingers to scan. Too much delay in the accuracy for scanning and working. 

3... Phone is heating up after some uses. 

4... One another issue I found that is this phone doesn't catch your voice properly through the mic when you want to use speaker mode and keep the mobile some distance from you. Opposite person doesn't listen properly what you ware saying. It should be fixed up by Samsung with their next updates. 

5... Also you should give at least snapdragon 620 processor with this phone in this over 20k price budget when other companies giving this processor less than this price range. 

6... Though its says that it has 48 MP rear camera and 32 MP front camera, but the video and pictures quality is not looks like this MP should be. So much noise I am getting whenever I try to take some videos and pictures. Samsung should aware of it and please fixed this issues by your updates. 

7... One of the most important thing i have noticed that now Samsung doesn't mention the device specifications on their packet or boxes. You should mentioned all the mejor specifications on the boxes so then the customers can read properly and can deferentiate or compared with other products or models to buy at the time of buying in the store or shop. This is the mejor minus point i think Samsung is doing right now. ( though so many other companies also doing the same but still when it's a question about Samsung they should do this at least). 

8... Last but not the least, I'm not satisfied by using this mobile. Not expected from Samsung. When you are taking so much money from people try to give good services and quality products to the customers in India. This is my fast using with Samsung Device. I have heard good feedback from others that's why I choosen to buy or sift to Samsung mobile. But right now I'm not satisfied with Samsung right now. I think I have wasted my money on this device. Last 4 years I was using Motorola mobile. And I was happy with it. But now for me. This Samsung galaxy A51 mobile is not upto the mark as per It's price. 

28 Comments
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
See. Definitely I'm not satisfied but there is no options to do that bcz, exchange means put some extra money for doing this which I don't have. Bcz, Samsung or even the seller or store doesn't allow exchange completely free of cost. If it was there then Definitely I will go for it. But alas! It doesn't
0 Likes
NGKY
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
You have made a correct assessment of A51 mobile. I have also found the same after use. Thank you.
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes. Absolutely. I think its completely waste of money.
NGKY
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes I am agree
Galaxy A
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
No way, you should not purchase old midranger
A52 can be bought for around ₹23k after discounts.
0 Likes
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Seller said it's better than A52
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Sure. Thank you so much for your assistance. I hope, you could take this feedback positively and make it resolved with such this device as soon as possible. But what about the camera quality? If you want then I can send the video which I would take by this device. Also, the Finger print accuracy also should be more prominent. I hope you have read the feedback wich I gave. Pls make it fixed with your next updates as soon as possible. Bcz it's so irritating that puting fingers too much also change from another to another.
0 Likes