Original topic:

My feedback about Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 02:31 PM)
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I'm using my new Galaxy A51 mobile since last 4days. I have to give some feedback about this mobile. 

1... You should give at least 5000mh battery with this mobile when the price is more than 20k. Battery backup is not so good enough. I have to charge it at least 2 times a day to use it. 

2... Facing issue on the Finger print accuracy on the screen. It's not working properly. Most of the times It's not detected my registered fingers to scan. Too much delay in the accuracy for scanning and working. 

3... Phone is heating up after some uses. 

4... One another issue I found that is this phone doesn't catch your voice properly through the mic when you want to use speaker mode and keep the mobile some distance from you. Opposite person doesn't listen properly what you ware saying. It should be fixed up by Samsung with their next updates. 

5... Also you should give at least snapdragon 620 processor with this phone in this over 20k price budget when other companies giving this processor less than this price range. 

6... Though its says that it has 48 MP rear camera and 32 MP front camera, but the video and pictures quality is not looks like this MP should be. So much noise I am getting whenever I try to take some videos and pictures. Samsung should aware of it and please fixed this issues by your updates. 

7... One of the most important thing i have noticed that now Samsung doesn't mention the device specifications on their packet or boxes. You should mentioned all the mejor specifications on the boxes so then the customers can read properly and can deferentiate or compared with other products or models to buy at the time of buying in the store or shop. This is the mejor minus point i think Samsung is doing right now. ( though so many other companies also doing the same but still when it's a question about Samsung they should do this at least). 

8... Last but not the least, I'm not satisfied by using this mobile. Not expected from Samsung. When you are taking so much money from people try to give good services and quality products to the customers in India. This is my fast using with Samsung Device. I have heard good feedback from others that's why I choosen to buy or sift to Samsung mobile. But right now I'm not satisfied with Samsung right now. I think I have wasted my money on this device. Last 4 years I was using Motorola mobile. And I was happy with it. But now for me. This Samsung galaxy A51 mobile is not upto the mark as per It's price. 

ganesh7498
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro samsung very bad bro my friend phone update 3.1 after dead phone a51
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes. Now i can see and understood that it was a wrong decision to buy this
0 Likes
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I m using Samsung A51 for couple of months, I think it's the best A series phone. 9611 is very well optimized in A51.
You should wait atleast one or two weeks to understand your phone usage.
To be frank it performace better than S9+ and A71 ,
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
See.. I dont know about the S series or even 71. My choice was M51 but or realme 7 pro. Also I went to the shop after seeing all the reviews and feedback and details on the net and youtube to select one of them at last. But the seller said lots of good thing about this phone also he told me that it has 4500mh battery which I saw it has 4000mh battery after taking in home. There was nothing mentioned about the specifications on the box except the ram/rom . It was my mistake that i have listened and believe on that guy. Whatever it is at Least Samsung should give 5000mh battery on this price range in this.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Thanks
0 Likes
SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Welcome.
0 Likes
lennae
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

My friend is using samsung A51, after the last update even he is facing such issues..

SreyanSarkar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes. It has some issues. The seller said lots of good things about this phone at the store.
0 Likes
lennae
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Every seller does that 😂😑

0 Likes
lennae
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

You can go for an exchange, if you're seriously not satisfied with the phone..

0 Likes