Original topic:

My display blinking

(Topic created on: 01-31-2018 03:59 PM)
amju
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
after last second updates my phone's display light is flickers when the brightness is low. It goes away if I increase brightness. Didn't drop or do anything to phone.It is happening at the low light occasions also outo brightness is desabled.When the phone's display becomes it's brightness to low and high (greeny) and it making risk for eyes and by that am keeping display brightness at midle or grater than lower level....so it making my battery draining fast...and also even Ikeep my brightness at thetop level the dining brightness within 5 seconds of inactivity as set as to outolock..but it didn't get lock but starting to bling the display brightness...and by of level.so...please fix these bug and give me a reply ...before the update I had used my phone with out this problem...so the new update has making troubles for me..please fix bug and report fast nd also please inform me about the replay....what about new update..must replay
0 Likes
1 Comment
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that kindly follow the steps below to resolve the issue:-
* Adjust the brightness of the device then check (Setting-->Display-->Brightness)
* ""Disable the “Show Screen Updates"" option in developer options or completely disable the Developer options.""{(Setting-->Developer options (If its available & highlighted)-->Show Screen Updates)}
* Check third party applications if downloaded recently. Post which check in Safe Mode, if the issue still persists.
* If the device is in Safe mode and the problem still exists, we would advise you to create the Data backup & Factory Reset the device.
* Periodic Software Update through FOTA, SMART SWITCH or Smart Tool is intended to resolve the issue as well. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes