Original topic:

My Screen touch (keyboard portion) is not working properly.

(Topic created on: 07-04-2020 10:02 PM)
KaranUchiha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My touch is not working properly, mainly the portion near backspace key of the keyboard. I tried to remove my screen protection glass, also I've increased sensitivity from display setting, it is better than before but still, the problem is not fixed. My typing speed is now much slower, it's been two weeks since I updated to Android 10 (from android 9) Sometimes it starts to work normal, but most of the time, the touch is slow/unresponsive. Can anybody help me fix it?. A reset would be the last thing I would like to try, anything before that? Thanks.
0 Likes
4 Comments
v3nom
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
There are times when the system cache gets corrupted especially after a firmware update. When this happens, performance issues may occur like constant freezes and lags and that could be the reason why your Galaxy A50 keeps lagging. To rule this possibility out, follow these steps: 

1)Turn off the device.

2)Press and hold the Volume Up and Power keys.

3)When the Galaxy A50 logo shows, release all three keys.

4)Your Galaxy A50 will continue to boot up into the Recovery Mode. Once you see a black screen with blue and yellow texts, proceed to the next step. 

5)Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.

6)Press Power key to select.

7)Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.

8)When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

9)Press the Power key to restart the device.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
good solution 👍
v3nom
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
If you find this solution helpful kindly accept this solution by clicking on the 3 dots and press "Accept solution".

Thank you
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check app cache:-
Clear cache memory of a particular application : Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung keyboard' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes