Original topic:

My Review of Galaxy A52 !

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 01:48 PM)
SagarKulkarni
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
As an Indian Middle class family, most of our family members are using Samsung phones from more than 2 decades now .But currently looking at the new designs , advanced features ,I decided to get myself a new Galaxy device .And I finally bought the new Galaxy A52 .It's been more than 2 months I'm using this phone and here are some of the  pros and cons of the A52 -

PROS : 
1. The new improved design makes the phone look much premium and gives an awesome feel .
2.The 12 MP dedicated ultra wide camera gives good quality pictures without any distortion .
3.Inbuilt video stabilization makes filmmaking more smooth .
4.The new 90 Hz panel makes user interface much smoother and enhance experience.
5.Super amoled display makes media consumption much better .
6. For students and windows users ,the new link to windows feature helps alot for better synchronization .
7.The IP67 rating Makes the phone pretty much water resistant so you can use the phone while rains or normal water splashes .
8. You can trust the Knox security and be relaxed about your private documents .

CONS :
1. Although the phone has 4500 mah big battery that lasts for 12-14 hrs in regular usage ..the charger provided in box is just 15 w .
So the phone provides fast charging but the charger isn't that fast and it is disappointing ata point .
2.As a photographer I need to shoot actions and fast moving objects but in the pro mode of A52 you don't have an option of BURST MODE .
3.Sometimes the camera over sharpens images so it doesn't looks decent .
4.The phone has 800 nits of brightness but using outdoors it is slightly dim to eyes .
5. Though Snapdragon 720G performs much smoother but at this price point I would expect at least 730 G or 750 .
6.There is scope of improvement in vibration mototrs and sensors .

That's my review for the phone .I would say overall the phone is a good and descent package with good looks and nice camera with a great display .You can definitely consider buying this !

24 Comments
SagarKulkarni
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You can see all the phosts I captured by this device in my profile on this Samsung members app ! Have a good day 😊
SagarKulkarni
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What are your views on the phone ?? Do let me know !
0 Likes
Galaxy A
1. It's IP 67
2. It has 4500mAh battery

Edit it bro.
SagarKulkarni
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes, thanks alot bro ..written by mistake 🙌💯
Galaxy A
There is burst mode and its super fast capture

I thing you don't surf on all Samsung apps settings😅

Look the settings details and you will get many options 😅
SagarKulkarni
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Brother I said no burst mode in "PRO MODE " I do surf on all settings bro I'm a photographer I know how things work . anyway thanks 🙌💯
Galaxy A
Great but no devices have burst mode in pro video

Bu you can
Insted take 1080 p 60 fps pro video in the moment you want a bust shot and after the video is taken then youbcan capture pictures from photo full hd photos from videos even on pro video mode so try it out
SagarKulkarni
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes actually previously I had Realme XT which has burst mode in pro mode ...but anyway thanks for the video suggestion brother,❤️🙌
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ok ,No Problem 🥰
0 Likes