Original topic:

My Phone's Mic has Gone Crazy!!! ft. A71

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 03:53 PM)
Shaze
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Problems faced by me every single day!!
1. Mic:- Anytime during the day my mic stops working. I have been noticing and I know the issue. Whenever I use YouTube the app starts lagging and then my mic stops working. It happens with me atleast 5 to 6 times during the day. Sometimes calls come and the opposite person cannot hear me which is very annoying. I have checked for viruses and there are none. I complianed about this before but Samsung has not solved my problem yet. I am not able to use any of the virtual assistants too.
😡😡

13 Comments
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Same problem in my a71 also speaker sound going low during play music, video, it's very frustrating.
kroy1234
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
33k phone Samsung not use good quality mike and speaker.
Shaze
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
That's what..... Also so many other features are missing
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Disconnect anything plugged into the headphone jack like, selfie stick, headphones, Bluetooth, etc.

2. Remove any third-party case, protective films, or any other accessory that usually comes in contact with your device.
Please follow the below steps:

Step1: Navigate to app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Sound & vibration.
Step3: Tap on Volume.
Step4: Drag the volume adjustment bar left or right to increase or decrease the device volume.

To verify, play music and check the music sound. If the sound quality is good, then your speaker is working fine.

Clear Sound picker data

Please follow the below steps.
Step1: Got to Settings
Step2: Apps
Step3: Filter and sort
Step4: Enable "Show system apps"
Step5: Tap "OK"
Step6: Search Sound Picker
Step7: Tap on storage
Step8: clear data of Sound picker.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes