Original topic:

My Journey with Samsung

(Topic created on: 12-17-2020 01:21 PM)
DanishSk
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hello friends,
I'm Danish, I received my first phone when I was in grade 9 and that phone was GALAXY ON MAX I loved that phone, I've used that phone for almost 4 years. In starting 3 years my experience was great but as years passed performance keeps on downgrading and I was also disappointed with samsung  for not providing android 9 to my device.

But after these times I got the opportunity to step ahead and get a new phone and as obvious I chose samsung device only, the salesman was trying to convince me to go for some another brand but I had that loyalty for my brand "SAMSUNG" and I told to that sales man that I'm kinda sticked to samsung and finally chose Galaxy A51. I had been dreaming to purchase this phone since it was launched but after almost 9 months I was able to get that. I found galaxy A51 as a complete package with best features. 
After some time of purchase I come to know that this device's exynos 9611 isn't that good and I was extremely disappointed 😔 I wasn't aware about the exynos processor's performance.
BUT still I'm hoping that as samsung is focusing towards its exynos 1080 series should also focus on their previous processor because they have powered kinda high end phone with low end processor.😔 I can notice frequent lags and framedrops in my 6gb variant

I request them to do software updates and customizations to smoothen the performance of their device which was highest selling device in Q1 2020

Thank you
🙂
0 Comments