Original topic:

My Galaxy A50 randow off and on in

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 06:37 PM)
Samsung_ALdAzRE
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Samsung I have purchase Galaxy A50 last year.After complete his warranty.Phone show new      android update is coming . so i can download update and install in my phone my phone                            older version is andriod 9 after that android 10 is install in my phone .so problem is that                         myphone restart automatically in 10 to 15 min firstly they hang after that phone will  be off   

Ivisited yours service center they said that in your phone  this is a software problem and 

I reintall software but the problem is still coming .i have visited 2times your service center 

So Samsung please help me to solve this problem . Yours service assitant  said that in your Phone 10000rs cost you will paid after that problem is solved ..

Thank you samsung

please solve this problem

0 Likes
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Try your phone using in Safe mode for 2hours and let me know if phone again restarts in safe mode too.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
To enter safe mode follow this steps.

Press and hold the Power button.
Tap and hold Power off.
When the Reboot to safe mode prompt appears, tap again or tap OK.
0 Likes
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I tried it to my A50 but its crashes and restarts it self in said mode also
0 Likes
bharathveer
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
same problem has been occurring to my A50 also, it's mostly due to update to Android 10 and new security updates
0 Likes
Galaxy A
if still you face problem it problem with software so you can visit service center they will reinstall the software.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > Ask Question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes