Original topic:

My Buggy Experience (Galaxy A-71)

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 10:01 PM)
Anshuman407
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Has any other user of Galaxy A-71 device experienced the problem of their phone's display functioning wierdly...like functioning automatically. Many apps were getting launched without me even touching the phone, volume rockers were working by their own...the 'Like' buttons on Facebook were getting pressed automatically etc. 
This problem is often known as the "Ghost Touch". 
This had been my experience since the latest software update.
I even dialled *#0*# to check if there is something wrong with my phone's disply but the display passed all the tests, not once but multiple times. This leaves us with one conclusion : There were bugs in the latest software update.
So, this had been my 'buggy' experience with my Galaxy A-71 device.
If you have read it this far...i request you to share your own similar personal experiences. 
7 Comments
Mohitkota
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yes , I too have this issue when my phone software is updated . Only 2 apps will be installed when I update phone.
Anshuman407
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank you for sharing.
Amarjeet36
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same issue in my A12
Anshuman407
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I've submitted them my system log files. Let's hope if they send an update to get rid off this problem.
0 Likes
Amarjeet36
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Can you also help me ti send system log
0 Likes
Anshuman407
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes.
When you open your Samsung Members app...you'll see a large + (plus sign) button. Tap on it..you'll see Error Reports option..that's the option that will collect your system log files.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support