Original topic:

👉📲Must Read it Samsung Users (Samsung📱 iPhone 📲 ⁉ Survey)

(Topic created on: 04-15-2018 01:04 PM)
SamMobiles
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Which Phone is better? in It's specifications like Hardware, Software Update, Speed, Battery, Connectivity, Heating, Touching, and Looking.

(A) SAMSUNG

(B) iPhone

This Community is provides only information like as robot to all samsung users.
they request that their phone has problem please solve it.

but they gives only same answer like robot to it's all samsung users.

iPhone has not any community, but their customers are happy
because iPhone gives best software updates with latest OS to all It's all Devices like 3, 4 years old Devices.

I have Samsung Galaxy A800I 1.5 year old Device from manufacturer date, Samsung's all Devices got NOUGAT Update, and it's J Series Devices has got nougat Update which Prices are under 8,000 to 15,000.

But A series Devices A800I and A800F Which Prices 25,550 to 33,999
are not getting Android NOUGAT Update yet.

Why?

It's Samsung's Wrost Service.

Samsung Understand your responsibilities, give reasons to Happy your old users.
Otherwise they will join other Companies Devices like iPhone.

Thanks!
Your Old Customer

If you like this post please Share...c06a3a96-6a2c-48b5-bb18-64e82ce28c9a.jpg
9 Comments
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
samsung manufactures lots of clone...j7 2015, j7 2016, j7 2017, j7 prime, j7 pro, j7 duo, j7 max and more....but apple doesnt have this...so apple can focus to give update to their limited phones. And ppl are happy. But Samsung cant give ..as it has lots of clone.
Wahz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
indeed samsung is too poor in giving updates. Forget about new OS they don't even give the basic security updates.
Actually fully disappointed.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in the release of software update for your device. The software updates are released phase by phase for the device via FOTA. We at Samsung, ensure that Android OS update which is launched, is bug free and is compatible with current running apps in the marketplace before they are available to our end users. The availability of the update would be notified to you via FOTA notification (settings> software update>Enable automatic download updates). We appreciate your patience with this.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
Rangez
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
But yeah some Samsung models are really good such as J7 Prime. I may also be happy without the update. IPhones are costlier than Samsung so people like me cannot afford to have Iphone.
anandshetty
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
A
0 Likes
roshini96
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
open this link 👉http://url.sg/samsungorgupdateapp
0 Likes
Galaxy A
password
0 Likes
Anon
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
now a days redmi is getting better than samsung
rahulgb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes i am support this thinks, they will have a same ans, and they have also give us a link, but the link doesn't so anything, just shows that, it errors, as a samsung user i am not settisfied the ans which we found from them
0 Likes