Original topic:

Moto E7 power supports but A71 doesn't..

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 04:25 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
A budget range device supports Vi Wi-Fi calling but a premium midrange device does not support.. 

Wi-Fi Calling

#samsung, #galaxy, #moto_e7_power, #a71, #wifi calling
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Just see i am using S10 lite, 2nd sim is of Vodafone and no wifi calling
1st sim is of Airtel and wifi calling works perfectly.
And same with my previous device A71

SmartSelect_20210508-164830_Call settings_16188.jpg

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Even Motorola doesn't in their support devices list but still supports

20210508_165125_3916.jpg

Galaxy A
You can't argue with Samsung fan bro.
They won't understand, that is why they are fan.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
You right 🤣🤣 but fans log have not idea that they are actually destroying company's potentiality. Ultimate these fan boys culture destroying many companies like Nokia, Sony
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
And u people just talk about **bleep**, this is not fan base talk, just call ur operator and ask then, did they pay licence fee for A71 or not,
0 Likes
Galaxy A
🤣🤣
0 Likes
DeeS22UltRa
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
😜😜😜💐💐💖💖💖
0 Likes
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Register complain online or visit vi center and tell them that wifi calling is not working. And just for your information a71 does support wifi calling but vi has not yet officially added a71 in its wifi calling supported list. For now they have only added this devices link- https://www.google.com/amp/s/pricebaba.com/blog/vi-wifi-calling-supported-devices/amp

So, I recommend u talk to VI support as it's not the issue of device.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
For your information what you advised me I did it already. And you support list doesn't matter. Motorola even not listed but it's budget device supports. Vi blamed Samsung and Samsung blamed Operator. But one thing I found confusing here how come A50 and A70s support same!!!
0 Likes
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A50 and A70s are already in list as u dint saw the list so u r getting confused. And to for your information, the list has the names of only those devices which vi has added recently, and it doesn't contains the name of all the devices. Try airtel or jio ull get the wifi calling option.
0 Likes