Original topic:

Mobile not charging

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 05:58 PM)
saravaj
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I purchased a M51 phone 2 months ago. It stopped charging. When i went to the service center, they said the connector on the PCB is damaged. 

They said it is not covered under warranty because it is physical damage. The connector is sitting three layers on either side from the back panel and screen. All the panels in between does not have damage. 

I see this a  clean ploy to avoid the cost of warranty on company side. 

The best part is you neither you  get a SMS ( which you get even for simple case of ordering pizza), nor a copy of the report, nor a website where we can register the complaint and seek feedback. Its all over phone and you will stay in dark and will be lucky if you are attended to. 

9 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi Bro You don't need any copy after service when device is under warranty but you can ask for a Bill if you have paid for a part. And also if you are not satisfied with service you can even write to CEO Desk or Service Head India they will surely help you. I hope your query gets resolved🙏😊
tapanshukla
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
samsung's service has gone very bad these days...i only hear horror stories from customers now. I came to samsung after using iPhones for 7 years and apple is top notch with their after sales service...they replace earphones and/or phones without any question under warranty. I think I'll go back to apple next year or so....dont want to invest huge amount with companies which don't provide great after sales service. I remember back in 2013 when i used samsung phone, their after sales service was good. Hope samsung improves their after sales service and instructs service center people to treat their customers nicely because they will be repeat customers and influence others to join samsung as well if treated well.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro Samsung's Service is one of the best service. As you know Samsung endorses the service center contract to a third party. Samsung regularly keeps a check on these service centers. Like I have visited around 2 to 3 times in a service center I have got the best service. But If the customer is not satisfied with the service at service center, customer have Samsung CEO Desk & Service Head for resolving the problem as soon as possible. Sometimes you can face some issues while availing a service. And it's not issue with Samsung but it's with every Brand as mostly brand endorse their service center contracts to a third party. I wish no one gets bad service experience after purchase from any brand😊🙏
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you can send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is absolutely covered under warranty IF AND ONLY IF there is no water damage or serious dents on the body of the device which marks of severe impacts.
0 Likes
saravaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

The phone is only two months old, there is only mild scratches. I took the mobile out from the showroom with silicon case on. Still service center is maintaining that its physical damage.

0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Can you share a picture of the scratches?
0 Likes
saravaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

saravaj_0-1614922844724.png

saravaj_1-1614922971392.png

0 Likes
saravaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Samsung Service team was considerate enough and performed the repair in warranty. 

The service team did a good follow up, gave precise and timely updates and at last make it happen.

Sharing this to instill confidence in Samsung Service - India

0 Likes