Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Missing Settings

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 07:43 AM)
Mifaazmahroof
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

When we search this in the settings we can find these zoom-in-mic and portrait Zoom option. But if we click it, we couldn't find in Camera settings 
My Device: A52s
2 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
The thing is, these are One Ui settings and they work only on phones that these settings are enabled. I think to cut costs, these features haven't been included in the A52s , though the software part is there. Therefore on deeper searching these features appear, but not inside actual camera settings.

This is my theory, not a 100%sure. If the settings aren't actually there inside camera app, it means samsung doesn't grant u access to it, not that they are actually missing. Its basically a glitch.

I hope this helped. If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Mifaazmahroof
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
the camera app is universal, and it includes all features for all samsung phones. on budget or midrange phones, some of the features are disabled, either because of lacking hardware support, or simply to make the experience "less premium". stock apps usually check for these using the floating feature mechanism, which is a file in /system/etc which describes what features should be enabled for a specific phone model, and covers camera, aod, systemui etc.. some of them can actually be enabled using root / custom roms, and will work if they don't require additional hardware (see for example https://github.com/UltraHQ/A72-Hidden-Mods#added-camera-features)