Original topic:

Missed call reminder

(Topic created on: 01-22-2022 01:23 PM)
Captainprashant
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Can someone help me on why i am not able to see missed call alert in notification panel. Even i have given permission to phone app  still not able to get missed call alert in notification panel. If i missed a call i will not get to know untill or unless  i go to the call log and check there.

10 Comments
Galaxy A
Try clearing app data.
alamayaan234
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes try to clear the apps cache then restart the phone.Still u face problem then clear take a bacup of the app clear all the data of the app then restart the phone.
Galaxy A
Go to settings- notifications- included apps- check if phone app is enabled
Galaxy A
Shared the screenshot along with the post please check if you are telling the same or you are telling about something else.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes it is enabled broo. Enabled for all apps
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Galaxy A
Sure thanks for responding 👍
0 Likes
Ashriel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Need to port the SIM ON 4rth April
NavinKumar03
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
If you use truecaller uninstall and reinstall truecaller. Worked for me. It messes up phone missed call notification somehow even if not set default. When reinstalling do not allow or enable the setting named as show name and photos for missed calls in truecaller because only one app is allowed to show missed call notification and truecaller will not show if phone is offline or battery is optimised