Original topic:

Media folder not showing in watsapp

(Topic created on: 06-18-2021 01:53 AM)
a6plus2
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I'm a a6 plus dual SIM user (SIM 1 is work number, SIM 2 is personal number) with a dual app WhatsApp

Today I noticed that WhatsApp media received on SIM 2 no longer appear in the phone gallery, and the relevant folder is now missing under Dual App folder in the file management app. SIM 1 is unaffected by this issue, media still appears in gallery and main WhatsApp folder in the file management. To be clear, the files received on my personal number are still accessible from the chats, but do not appear anywhere else on the smartphone, so I cannot erase or move them. The WhatsApp entry in the Dual App page of the phone settings is still turned on.

A Google search gave me no answer on this. Anyone knows what has happened, and how to solve it?

3 Comments
sj19
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same problem with me.media not visible in gallery nor in internal storage .
0 Likes
a6plus2
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes dear thats why i left comment but no reply from admin is this done by watsapp or android...
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes