Options
Galaxy A
Camera light sensor 😳
Pls tell me the solution asap !

15 Comments
GalaxyA51user
Active Level 9
Galaxy A

Always-On Display auto brightness, turn it off because AOD uses Light Sensor to adjust clock light.

If my comment is helpful, please accept it as solution to help others and follow me for more useful tips! 😊 👍🏻

0 Likes
soumyabrata
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Your camera sensor has short circuit issues,maybe for condensation shipped in someway.
0 Likes
Bukai55
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Clear data of adaptive brightness
0 Likes
Ramamoorthy05
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Camera light sensor it's so much background usage
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
DK_TheOnlyOne
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I got a solution.
I recommend to read till the end.
First of all, no need to disable ADAPTIVE BRIGHTNESS, AOD, ACCIDENTAL TOUCH and all that. All you need go to SETTINGS>APPS, turn of SHOW SYSTEM APPS. Search CAMERA LIGHT SENSOR and force stop it. That's all. Do the same if you are using secure folder.
One point I would like to highlight.
Whenever you use your camera or make video call, it will automatically get turn on. Then you again need to force stop it. I am using this method and its working. No issue with adaptive brightness its working fine. Hope it will work for you.
0 Likes