Original topic:

Many Basic Features not found in A22 5G

(Topic created on: 10-15-2022 08:16 PM)
Master_Megatron
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Greetings Reader andSamsung Customer Care Services.

I am Master Megatron a Costumer from India.

Long back my 1 Family Member Buyed Galaxy J7 which worked very well until we lost it and my experience withSamsung Galaxy J7 was amazing. I always liked how the UI was designed and how Samsung Worked and on that trust back in November 21 I bought your Device called A22 5G expecting the same that the phone would have all the basic features atleast with 5G at a Mid Range Price. But I was very wrong and now I regret Buying this Mobile Phone.

This Mobile Phone Does Not have Basic Features like :-

Screen Recording

• Always On Display

• A Gaming Feature that allows to display what game you are playing on your phone by linking Discord with Game launcher

• Many Game Plugins from Galaxy Store

• Game Booster Application 

•App Lock

• Privacy Folder Hider

• And many more.

I never expected that Samsung would have done this and would not add even minimal and basic features. I even raised an complaint about the Gaming Features that works after linking Discord with Game Launcher but there was no action taken and was simply said that an Update to this phone would fix this soon but I received no update regarding that. This same features is also present in the A22 4G but not in A22 5G I don't know if I would ever buy an Samsung product in future or not.

I feel Samsung has started to downgrade there phones and specially there Mid-Range mobile phones.

I either want these features to be fixed not on emergency based but i need these features and other features to be fixed or I swear I would never look after a Samsung Product. (Do comment down if any Feature that Normal phones have but this Model doesn't.).

Please Support me by sharing this Post and liking and Commenting on this post as this is a very important issue.

Thank You.

#Samsung A22 5G #noscreenrecorder #noAOD

#Samsungservices

11 Comments
Galaxy A
Agreed.
Galaxy A
My Device A22 5G does not have Many of the Features such as Always on Display, Game Launcher app, App Lock and S secure, Screen Cast and many of the Gane plug-ins from Galaxy store doesn't work on my device and are not supported and the one which are supported crashes again and again and end's up wasting my time in game, the feature of the Partnership between Samsung Game launcher and Discord does not even works either. Thid Discord × Samsung game launcher feature was one of my reason to buy a Samsung Phone. Please fix these issues.
0 Likes
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Dear, On A22 4G everything is there on the phone except Screen rec and App lock. I can't believe A22 5G doesn't have those features !! Strange..
For Screen rec. Use this Evergreen best app (i am also using it from decades with internal audio rec.) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linuxauthority.screenrecorder
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I know right! A22 4G has these majority of features and A22 5G doesn't that's what made me mad about this and I wrote this whole Post.

I will never buy any Samsung device after this horrible experience
0 Likes
MemberA224g
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
That's right. In the back side of giving OneUI they are showing miner miner selfishness in the name of priority scheme. All other brands are not doing that. They are underestimating essential features for a smart phone. (Why a phone called Smart Phone)
Galaxy A
Yes true...

Samsung just care about it's flagships lime S series and Fold/Flip Series
ak5467
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
There are many features missing in camara such as single take stabilizer and much more.
Galaxy A
True
RajeSarkaar
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Even dex support is removed in this variant
0 Likes