Original topic:

Manufacturing defect

(Topic created on: 12-30-2017 12:59 PM)
r156925
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
my mobile has many problems. my rear camera is not working.its build quality is too poor unlike a normal a9 pro.i am facing more difficulties.i have contacted my nearest samsung service centre..but poor response..it has been more than 4 months but they didnt change my rear camera on warranty although they had taken my complaint and gave me a receipt.
0 Likes
5 Comments
r156925
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
its making me to frustrate about samsung
0 Likes
r156925
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
frineds..please find me a solution
0 Likes
SSM
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I had problem with data cable provided with A5 2017 fast charger. In 3-4 months the outer layer has started peeling off and inside wire is visible. Samsung is providing cheap accessories wiith phone costing 25K plus. There warranty policy is highly skewed in favour of the company. Visiting their serice centre is utter useless effort. Atleast Apple has courage to accept the fault with its device and are offering some solution.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your concern we would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team for such type cases so kindly mail your concern to support.india@samsung.com . We will do our best to resolve your issue.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
souravj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have problem with rear camera
0 Likes